N/APosted on - 07/26/2012
Hi to all,
I am using wireshark network protocol analyzer for a few months now and it was working very smoothly. It seems that the wireshark version is using is a bit old now but when I try to update it to the newer version of wireshark, I get the following error on my screen:
The value for "SIP TCP Port" isn't a valid number
If anyone can please guide me how to get rid of this error, I'll be really thankful
Looking forward to your answers
Wireshark Error – Looking for Solution
Professional Person Answer (advanced):
1) Begin the actual pc after which sign up since the administrative.
2) Click on the Begin switch after that click Applications, Add-ons, Program, and then click on Program Recover.
3) Within the brand new eye-port, choose “Restore my personal program for an previously time” as well as next click on Following.
4) Choose the most recent program recover day in the “click the recover point” itemizing, after which click on Following.
5) Click ‘Next’ within the confirmation display.
6) Reactivate your pc once the save is performed.