N/APosted on - 05/31/2015
The memory of my computer is full and I can no longer store any file in it. When looking at the hard disk’s memory, it does not show the properties of the drive. I want to format it, but I have never formatted any before, so I don’t know how to carry out the whole procedure. How can I format the computer and are there any problems that might arise as a result of formatting it?
Windows Won’t Let Me Format a Drive
Before formatting your system you want to be sure about something’s.
1. Whether your system contains more than one partition. Partition means more than one local drive that can store data.
2. If you have more than one drive you can format it.
3. Before also ensure that your system files installed Drive normally C:/) should not be formatted.
4. Then to format other drives, right click on the drive and click on Format.
5. You can either go for a normal format or quick format by enabling the selection.
6. Click Finish.