N/APosted on - 02/05/2015
I waited on my computer to finish updating after it rebooted. But instead of coming back to the main screen it is the bad blue screen. What could cause it to kill my computer? Would running out of memory cause it? Is there a simple fix to get it back?
Windows Update Killed My Computer?
Generally, updating an original copy of windows does not create such problems. So, please check your license. The blue screen coming will not affect anything of your hardware. But, it may monitor and prematurely shut down some programs. You can cancel the updates from control panel and then turn off the 'Updates'.
To know more about Microsoft Updates, learn Microsoft updates terminology
1. First, open Windows Update by swiping in from the right edge of the screen
2. Click on "Choose how updates get installed"
3. Click on "Important Update"- Select the one you want.
4. Select "Give me recommended updates the same way I receive important updates" under "Recommended Updates"
5. Select "Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I update Windows" under "Microsoft Update" and click apply.