N/APosted on - 11/18/2013
I haven't heard any feedback from Corel about if this stuff is helpful, but here's the assembly when the crash happened. I tried to search resolution for this bug report but I could not find the solution. How can I fix this issue? Is there any way to demolish this error? Thanks for any help.
Microsoft Visual Studio
Windows has triggered a breakpoint in Corelpp.exe.
This may be due to a corruption of the heap, and indicates a bug in
CorelPP.exe or any of the DLLs it has loaded.
The output window may have more diagnostic information.
Windows has triggered a breakpoint in Corelpp exe
There are various reasons why this error occurs:
1. Your DLL file might be deleted accidentally from your system.
2. Your DLL file is infected virus or spyware.
3. The related registries are corrupted
4. Having lot of obsolete registry files.
To fix this error you should perhaps try these several solutions:
1. Use a registry cleaner. This will help you to fix the registry. You can download CCleaner here.
2. Run ‘System Restore’ on your computer.
a. Type “restore” into Start Menu search box
b. Click ‘System Restore’
c. Click ‘Next’. Then, choose the last thing you did before the error occurs.
d. Confirm. Restart your computer.
3. Use anti-malware software to detect and remove virus/spyware infections. You can download anti malware here.
I hope this will help you to solve your problem.