N/APosted on - 03/26/2012
Executing the service.msc activex, I did got the following warning prompts:
One or more ActiveX controls could not be displayed because either:
1) Your current security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on this page, or
2) You have blocked a publisher of one of the controls.
As a result, the page might not display correctly
Windows 7 service.msc ActiveX execution failure
Hey Tricia klein!
Do not worry about this problem. There is solution to solve this error message. You have to editing one zone from the registry. For this what you need to do is just to follow these steps.
1. Click on Start Button.
2. Select Run and type regedit. Hit enter.
3. It will open registry editor.Go to the following path by expanding the (+) sign.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Microsoft > Windows > CurrentVersion > Internet Settings > Zones
4. After reaching there on the right pane you will see 1200, Right click on it and select Modify.
5. Type 1 or 0 in the value data box and remove the previous written value.
6. Click on OK button and you are done.