N/APosted on - 11/27/2013
My Windows 2008 ftp client locks. I forget my ftp admin password and my ftp client was locked. For this I was not able to transfer my files from one server to another. Is there any other way to get back my ftp client admin password.
Thanks in advance,
Jerome C Carignan
Windows 2008 ftp client locks
There are several ways to recover the admin password.
Solution 1: Reset password through safe mode
1) Boot the system and press F8 until the system displays the boot menu
2) With the arrow keys, select the 'Safe Mode' option
3) On the home window, Click 'Administrator'
4) Click 'Start', Select 'Control Panel', Go to 'User Accounts'
5) Change the password for any user you want
Solution 2: Reset the password using third party tool
1) Download the PC Unlocker software from the password official website
2) Uncompressed the package and burn the iso image to a CD or DVD
3) Boot the locked computer from the created CD or DVD
4) When the boot is finished, a popup window will open
5) Select the target and click 'Reset password'
6) Restart the server when the process is completed