N/APosted on - 08/06/2014
Hi guys I'm trying to install webroot internet security on my PC windows 7 but it returns MSASCUI.exe .What is this I don't know might be some kind of error in installation.I don't have any idea what to do about this hope someone here knows what might be the problem or its kind of files corrupted in the installation process of webroot internet security.
Why Webroot Internet Security is showing MSASCUI.exe error?
First of all, try downloading a fresh copy of the software’s installation. Download Webroot Internet Security.
If still no solution, then try disabling other firewall programs, for example, Windows Defender as it defends your PC while no other security application is installed.
1. Go to Start menu >> type “Run” >> hit Enter.
2. Type “services.msc” >> hit Enter.
3. Scroll down and search for “Windows Defender”.
4. Double-click to open “Properties”.
5. Open the “General” tab.
6. Set “Startup type” to “Disbaled”.
7. Press “Stop” in “Service status” section.
8. Press Apply >> OK.
Now, try to install Webroot Internet Security. It should go fine with the installation.