N/APosted on - 04/07/2015
Hello, I have a big trouble with my PC, when I am starting my system and after a few times it has started automatically. I unchecked “automatic restart” from advanced system settings, No positive result found. I tested the RAM and Hard disk, there is no problem. I am using XP OS, Intel core 2 duo processor, 1 GB Ram. Please give me a suggestion, How to recover this?
Why my system is automatically restarting without any information?
I know how you feel right now but don’t worry we can resolve this issue as soon as possible. Let’s start with your hardware. To be sure that everything is ok and it will normally work.
You’re using Windows XP in your desktop. Let’s tweak your system first. Please before you do this safety first. Unplug the power cord. Make sure no any other device connected. Open the panel of your desktop. Check if there’s any devices that requires cleaning. Unseat your memory and use an eraser and rub it in the copper-side of your memory. Put it back. Do same procedure with your video card and sound card. Check if your system fan is clouded with dust. Clean it also. Close the panel and restart your system.
Removing unnecessary programs in Startup.
1. Go to Start >> type “msconfig”.
2. Go to Startup tab and deselect the programs that you are not using and click “Apply”.
3. A restart in your system will be required to make the changes to happen.
Updating the device’s hardware and or software.
1. Go to Start >> go to Control Panel >> click Device Manager.
2. Drop down the list by clicking the arrow button.
3. One-by-one you have to do this to the rest of your available devices.
4. For example for your display adapter, right click and select “Update Driver Software…”
5. Complete the on-screen guide for the rest of the devices.
We need to do this to tune up your system. It is like a “change-oil” process in cars.