N/APosted on - 09/20/2014
I have a problem with my pc or you can say connecting my smartphone via USB to PC. Till now it worked fine I always transfer images from my Smartphone to Pc via USB cable and it use to work fine. But now when ever I'm connecting it again the PC shows hardware installing error. Please help me fix this
Why my PC shows Hardware error?help
Your problem can be solved by following simple procedures.
First, make sure that the driver is correct. Driver is the program that combines the connection between hardware and other software to have the perfect environment to proceed for any task. If the driver is corrupted, the device associated with it won’t function properly and won’t recognize the device correctly.
1. Plug the smartphone to your PC via USB.
2. From Start menu, type “Device Manager” >> hit Enter.
3. You’ll find out the driver of your device with a ‘!’ symbol on its icon. Right-click and select “Uninstall”.
4. From the top ribbon, go to Action >> Scan for hardware changes.
5. Unplug your device, re-plug it again.
Also, try to check that the connection port is correct. To determine so, connect your smartphone on other USB ports and check on others’ PC, too. If your smartphone works fine on other’s PC, the problem is, probably, with your motherboard. If not, check your phone for any issue.
In serious case, you should contact with the nearest expert fixer.