N/APosted on - 12/30/2014
Why is my iCloud for Windows not working after upgrade? I recently upgraded my iCloud for Windows to the latest version (Version 4.0.2) and accessing most of my contents from iPad 2 is really challenging. Why are the photos I add to my photo stream on a PC not available my iPad 2? Why can't I see friends photos, video and comments posted to my shared stream?
Why is my iCloud for Windows not working after upgrade?
Try below steps for accessing your photos from ipad2.
1. Check the Wi-Fi settings. Make sure Wi-Fi is ON.
2. Go to settings. Click on iCloud and then click on photos.
3. Make sure that my photo stream is ON. If it’s already on, then turn it off and click delete. Once it turns off, Turn My photo stream on again.
4. Close the camera app on your device.
5. Make sure that device battery is above 20%.