N/APosted on - 07/28/2016
I have been using GoDaddy for my business since long ago. But, nowadays I am unable to use it as GoDaddy Workspace email login not working, and I can’t found any support for it on Internet. I am going through a huge loss because of this; please help ASAP!
Why Is Godaddy Workspace Email Login Not Working?
To access the GoDaddy Workspace email, please make sure that your Internet Security settings are set to Medium. If it is not the solution, then add the GoDaddy application URL to the Trusted Sites list using the following procedure:
• On the Internet Explorer, go to Tools, and then Internet Options.
• Click on Security > Trusted Sites
• Set the level to Medium in the Security level for this zone panel.
• Go to Sites, and uncheck the Require Server Verification box.
• Type ‘email.secureserver.net’ along with HTTP protocol under the Add this Website field.
• Click on OK twice.