N/APosted on - 03/25/2013
Now-a-days every high price Android mobile has many features, applications especially capture high quality photos. Recently I have purchased QA8 mobile and I want to animate different pictures. So I installed GifStitch for this purpose but I don't understand how this GIF editor mobile works. When I make changes and animate them, nothing changes to a picture. Please give some suggestions.
Why GIF editor mobile android is not showing result?
Hi Susan A Gettus,
Everywhere in todays world people are using GIFs to introducing oneself, expressing ideas, poking jokes etc. That's where the GifStitch comes into the picture. GifStitch claims that it is very easy to use for creating & sharing animated GIFs. Please check if the following tips work for you.
You can work with the both, photo stored in your mobile or taken instantly to create animated GIF. When you launched the app for the first time it notifies you about the taping and a ghost image appear in the upper part so that you can integrate seamless photos to make a smooth GIF animation.
1. You just need to tap the screen to add photo & take a picture simultaneously.
2. GifStitch will automatically attach the photo and create an animation.
3. Don't forget to enable " Onion Skinning" to align the photos well while taking picture.
4. You can also choose unlimited number of the existing photos to fill up the frame. For practical reason try to keep the number within 50.
5. You can also fill with special image color. Black & white, sepia, negative to names a few.
You can browse the in-built gallery or share through different social websites like Facebook, Twitter etc.
Please check if it solves the issue you are having.
Thanks & Regards,