N/APosted on - 12/02/2013
I have to select from any one of these: DVI-D .VS. VGA .VS. HDMI … for a sound and stable video connection. Which one is the best? What are the various features I will attain or compromise upon if I select any one of them?
Which video connection to select
The best among the three is both DVI-D and HDMI are good options to be used.
The reasons for using these two are mentioned below:
1) The video quality of DVI-D and HDMI is better than VGA
2) DVI-D and HDMI are digital video connections whereas VGA is analog video connection
3) The HCDP (copy protected high definition) is not provided with VGA but the other two provide this feature
4) The graphics card that have DVI outputs can be easily converted to HDMI through adapter
5) The audio quality of DVI-D and HDMI is good compared to VGA