N/APosted on - 07/26/2016
I have Office 2010 currently installed on my laptop and, since now Office 2013 is also available so; I am quite confused whether to go With the update or not? Which one is better if we compare office 2010 to office 2013?
Which Is More Useful, Compare Office 2010 To Office 2013?
Microsoft has launched Office 2013 with such minor difference in its applications and interface that it would be almost neglected if you Use Office for daily purposes. But since, for professionals, these changes matter a lot, so, here I am describing the features that slightly distinguish Office 2010 from Office 2013:
• Office 2013 has enhanced and less cluttered user interface and it is more touch friendly.
• In Office 2013, the license is controlled by the user and it offers a subscription based service.
• Excel 2013 comes with ‘Flash Fill’ and it also supports multiple monitors.
• Word 2013 provides a better document reading mode and files are directly saved to SkyDrive.
• PowerPoint has better image adding feature and control options.
• Moreover, Outlook can handle multiple email accounts, and OneNote has better options for recording and playback