Where to find the best download for Joomla like mega upload? I hope you can give me the best, accurate and secure download url website which allows the user to access it for free. And I am also hoping that you can guide me along the way of the downloading and installation process such as giving me a step by step instruction to be followed.
Where to find the best download for joomla like megaupload?
Hi, Charles Marry
While goggling you will find a lot of forums but the chances of getting the right solution depends on where you post your problems. We have so many different forums to find the best download for Joomla like mega upload.
So classifying and posting them on relevant forums is the best way to get your answer step by step.
I can suggest you some good videos, which are listed below:
Just select the latest version of it from the site and then click the Zip file to download it. Once downloaded, right-click the file and then click Extract all. Make sure you have a tool for unpacking the zip file such as WinRar.
To manually install Joomla, please refer to the following steps below:
1. Make a MySQL database for the installation of Joomla and then add new user.
2. Make a folder and name it as "upload" on your PC.
3. Save your newly downloaded Joomla zip file in the upload folder and then extract it.
4. Upload the entire content from the folder upload to the server directory where your Joomla will be installed. SiteGround is recommending the use of FTP.
5. Launch the URL of your Joomla files. It should be in the following format:
a. http://your_domain_name.com or
6. It will open the Joomla installation page. Select a Language:
Note: The language you will choose will just be available on the installation. Once installed it will be reverted to English.
7. Joomla will now start checking for your system. If your system will not meet the requirements for the installation, it will cause problems later.
Joomla screenshot when met the requirements on SiteGround:
8. Click Next when done with the system check.
9. Accept the license of Joomla and then hit Next to continue.
10. On the next page, you will be asked about MySQL details for your new Joomla installation. (Refer to the example screenshot below).
11. Configure your FTP. Select the default settings and then click Next.
12. Next is to enter your details such as your Site Name, Email address and your Admin Password and then click Next.
13. When successfully done, you will receive a confirmation. To access your new Joomla, remove the installation directory.