N/APosted on - 03/18/2013
Hi. I already have installed .NET Framework 1.1before I installed ArcGIS Desktop 10. It only shows a white screen when I launch ArcGIS so I'm thinking that I have to install a later version of .NET Framework. Where can I find latest ArcGIS dotnet download?
Where can I find Arcgis dotnet download?
If you install ArcGIS 10.0, you will need a .NET Framework 3.5 SP1. The download link is given below:
Once you have installed the correct version of .NET Framework, the .NET support can be added manually to the ArcGIS Desktop. Just follow the steps below:
1. Click Control Panel> Add/Remove Programs.
2. Click the Change button on the ArcGIS Desktop.
3. Select the Modify installation and click Next.
4. Click on the icon followed by the .NET Support and then select the Entire feature will be installed on local hard drive.
5. Follow the instruction to complete the installation.
6. Check on the .NET support if its already installed, browse on the %install path%ArcGIS.