Where is the “calculated field” option in Excel 2007

Asked By 0 points N/A Posted on -

Good day Folks!


I recently updated my MS-OFFICE from 2003 to 2007. I am working on my excel sheet and I found out that Microsoft re-arrange the Menus. I did a pivot table and I can't find the "calculated field" in 2007. In MS Excel 2003, it is located by going to "insert>calculated field.


Your help is highly appreciated.


Login/Register to Answer

Related Questions