N/APosted on - 11/26/2011
I’m making such replica using the Lotus Notes 4.5 Replicator. But whenever I submit it on the database, such error occurred. “File does not exist” is the prompt message always popping. What should I do to make a successful replica?
When making replica using lotus notes error file does not exist
There can be multiple reasons for this error to pop up.
In order to resolve, you have to check the following first:
· The back up is done on a removable media? If yes, then the media is no more recognized
· The Backup is done on a network drive? If yes, check the network connections
· The Actual file has been moved or deleted. Search the file
· The error may occur and a blank dialog may appear in cases where the Personal Address Book is not named Names.nsf and/or is not located in the Data directory.
· The error may occur If bookmark.nsf, cache.ndk, or desktop6.ndk does not exist. If so then make sure their .NTF equivalents exist in the Data directory.