When keys are pressed in keyboard wrong characters are displayed
Hi Mr. Kasia,
This issue may happen in different reasons. However try fixing your trouble by following these steps.
1. Open the control panel by typing "control" in the run dialog box. (WIN+R to open RUN dialog box)
2. Look for "Regional and Language option" and double click to open up it.
3. Select the "Regional Options" tab. There are two drop down list and check whether both are set to your local region's setting.
4. Click on the "Customize button" (customize regional setting dialog appears). Under the "Number" tab, make sure Measurement unit set to your region. If so click "OK"
5. Click on the "Languages" tab and then click on the details button. Select your regional language from the default language menu. Moreover, choose the keyboard of your language from the "Installed Services". And click "OK"
6. Click on the "Apply" button and then "OK"
7. Restart your machine and check whether your keyboard still working improperly.