N/APosted on - 05/10/2012
Issue with troubleshooting 0x8004010F – When Clients Download OAB over Outlook 2003/2007/2010 editions
I'm currently using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003/2007/2010 and when I tried to download my Offline Address Book – OAB, it generated an error message below:
“Task ‘Microsoft Exchange’ reported error (0x8004010F): ‘The operation failed. An object cannot be found.”
Please help me to resolve this concern. Thank you.
! Task '[email protected] 'reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object cannot be found.'
When Clients Download OAB over Outlook 2003/2007/2010 editions
Hi, error 0x8004010f has many reasons :
1. There is something going through migration 2003-3007-2010. Mixed organization in your configuration.
2. This happens when administrator decommissioned the last exchange server and never pushes replicas to another exchange folder.
3. Public folder problems like replication, lost/rebuild and also rehomed.
4. OAB list object has either incorrect or missing
5. OAB never been generated.
6. Information store has invalid Entry/Id. Send/as changes in the store with no mailbox full right to another.
Just make sure that you have added the replica and it is working and also your OAB Web distribution is enabled and the client Access Server is replicated.