When change the password on a remote server desktop?
We can change the password on a remote server desktop easily. But we cannot hit the CTRL+ALT+DEL to change the password. Hence there are some other ways to change the password :-
1. Login into the server session.
2. Click on start and then go to window security option.
3. Click on “change password” button.
4. Now the enter the old password and the new password twice in the field.
5. And last click “ok”. By following these steps the password for the remote desktop will be changed successfully.