N/APosted on - 03/21/2013
Good day to all,
I am so confused when does this dos script for odbc connection occurs. It really bothers me, because my friend keeps on asking about it. And me too, had no background on it.
I'll be patiently waiting for your answers. Thank You and Godbless.
When can you use the DOS script for odbc connection?
Hello Ross P Klein
You can use any dos script ODBC connection software. You can download from this site.
Also you can use another process. Please follow this process:
1. Go to control Panel
2. Open Administrative Tools.
3. Open Data Sources (ODBC)
4. Go to Drivers tab.
5. Select your ODBC Driver (Like as *.bdf, *.mdb or *.xls etc.). Then click OK.
6. Then open Open Data Sources (ODBC) 2nd time.
7. Go to User DNS tab and click Add. Then find your ODBC driver and click Finish.
8. Write your Data Source Name and Description, Select your Version. Then uncheck Use Current Directory, Click Select Directory and select your directory and click OK>OK>OK
Hope you got the answer. If you have another issue keeps visiting here.
Have a good day