N/APosted on - 05/29/2015
If somebody has no phone and want to create whatsapp account to connect with friends, what should be done to create account without phone? Is it possible? Can we open a whatsapp account in our personal computer? If yes then what is the process? Also, has there been any efforts to bring whatsapp on PC formally?
Whatsapp without phone. Using whatsapp on PCs.
It is possible to use whatsApp on PC if anyone has no phone and want to create a WhatApp account and wants to communicate with friends. You can create a whatsApp account on PC or laptop easily. For that you have to download and install ‘Bluestack’ on your PC.
1. Search on Google for Bluestack Software for your operating System.
2. Download and install the software.
3. Open the bluestack software.
4. Type ‘whatsapp messenger’ on the search bar of the bluestack.
5. Whatsapp messenger will come on your PC now. Download the WhatsApp messenger now.
6. After downloading create an account for WhatsApp from Pc itself.
7. After entering the phone number they will send a security code to your phone number what you have given for account.
8. Enter the security code and start to communicate with friends.