N/APosted on - 04/22/2014
My app WhatsApp gives me this error every time I want to open it. I heard that the WhatsApp are experiencing some issues but it seems like I am the only one with this error. The app is working just fine on my friend devices. Can anyone tell me what is happening with my phone and my app? Thank you!
We’re having trouble installing this app.
Tap and hold the item, then tap Retry.
If you’re trying to update an existing app, and the problem continues, you might need to uninstall the app then install it again.
WhatsApp having trouble installing the app
If WhatsApp produces the same error every time but your friends are able to access it, then it's not a problem with the service. The most common cause for problems with apps are when the phone is working on too little memory. Try deleting unused apps and see if the problem appears again. If it does, reinstall WhatsApp. If you still can't access it, then do the following:
1. Download a program called "BlueStacks" to your PC by clicking here
2. Wait for the download to finish and start the installer.
3. Once it finishes, launch Bluestacks
4. Search for Whatsapp, install it and accept terms and conditions.
5. Type in your phone number.
6. Get the verification code and type it in.
Now you can use WhatsApp from your PC.