N/APosted on - 12/05/2012
Every time I backup my SMS on my Samsung phone using Samsung Kies, I always get a sme file. What sme file in Samsung? Can I open sme files? If so, what program should I use? Please give me a link for that program, thank you.
What sme file in samsung after doing backup?
Ok, I will tell you how to restore using Kies.
1. Please connect your phone to a computer and then launch Kies.
2. After Kies will recognize your device. If it has recognized, click the Backup/Restore tab.
3. Then click the Restore. This can be found at the bottom of the screen.
4. Select which files you want to restore. Then click Next.
Now you can see Kies is restoring data files.
If somehow you can’t find Backup / Restore tab. Your application might be an older version. So you need to update it.
There is another way to restore files.
1. Please go to your phone info and then select the import / export tab. After that you can click export.
Hope this will solve your problem.