N/APosted on - 01/16/2012
I got a brand new computer system and Lotus Notes which is run, however, not yet setting up. What should I do to set up the Lotus Notes? And from what source I could set up the Lotus Notes will not have to enter the new direct messaging?
What should I do to set up the Lotus Notes?
To configure Lotus Notes, you just need to follow the steps below:
· Start > Programs > Lotus Applications > Lotus Notes > Next;
· Welcome > Next;
· Type the name of the ID you setup for Notes and the name of the domino server > I want to connect to a Dominor Server > Next;
· Click on Setup a connection to a LAN > Next;
· Type the name of the Domino server > Select TCP/IP > Type the server ip address > Next;
· Click yes;
· Type the password for the ID;
· Untick the setup instant messaging > Next;
· Click Next;
· Click Ok
· Exit Lotus Notes