N/APosted on - 11/16/2012
After installing all the internal components in my PC, what should be the next component I should install? I have already connected it to the Motherboard and power supply, what should be the next step.
What should be the next component I should install
These steps should hopefully help you solve the problem. Here's How:
1. The recommended way to install components on Motherboards is from outside the computer case, because that’s the easiest way to install and I believe you did the right thing.
2. From there you can now inject / install your Motherboard in your PC case.
3. Carefully connect the external/system wires properly and correctly because they could be a pain in the neck sometimes.
4. Only then you would install the video card(s) to its respective socket(s).
5. Now boot your PC system the very first time obviously by switching the power of your Voltage Regulator and PC on.
6. Install your OS.
7. Install your Drivers.
8. Check if your system is working. It should work if you did the right thing.
Hope this tutorial helps you.