N/APosted on - 11/30/2013
Hello, there. Good day! How are you?
I have been using several touch screen gadgets. I have the worry that this device will not last longer due to its sensitivity. I usually placed it in a safe place when I sleep at night. Is there any other alternative device that has built in keys if the surface breaks? What is the remedy to fix the sensitive phone when the screen is broken?
I hope to hear from you. Thank you.
What’s the remedy to fix the phone with broken screen?
The steps to fix the broken screen of the sensitive touch screen are as follows:
1) Take a screw driver and open the back body of the phone
2) Remove the cover, battery, sim card from the device
3) Remove the screws below the battery with the screw driver
4) Remove the camera protective back cover and the screws present below it
5) Push the main device out of the metal chassis screen first
6) Manually separate the display elements and the motherboard of the device
7) Use any low power heat device to separate the motherboard and the display elements as they are fixed using adhesive material
8) Gently remove the damaged screen and place an new screen on the top surface of the phone
9) Assemble all the components of the phone again in proper order
10) Press the power button and the new display screen will work again