N/APosted on - 02/28/2015
I have always been puzzled with an option on all PCs when the right click is pressed. I want to know the utility of the refresh option. What exactly does it refresh? I tried using it now and again but nothing seems to happen. A friend of mine told me that it refreshes the image? Why is that useful?
What is the refresh option on right click
Desktop is a folder of windows operating system which is programmed to refresh automatically. But sometimes it doesn't refresh automatically and needs to be done manually.
This has to be done under the following circumstances:
1. Recently created files or folders are not displayed, moved, changed or deleted.
2. Realigning desktop icons.
3. Unable to use desktop icons.
4. The third party application does not appear on the desktop.
5. When the contents of the desktop are not changed when they are expected to.