N/APosted on - 12/21/2012
I use Mac and want to use Opera on it. But I don't know the proxy setting of Opera for Mac. What is the proxy setting of Opera for Mac? Please, show me the process as elaborately as possible.
What is the proxy setting of Opera for Mac?
The information collected from the internet and store until you view it. All done through a proxy server. To work properly and correctly internet proxy must be setup properly. Follow these steps.
1. Open Opera Application or launch opera.
2. Click on the opera at the left top of the browser you will see it.
3. Click on preference If you do not find Preference. Check it in the settings.
4. In preference click on the advanced tab.
5. To the left in the window you will see network click on it.
6. Click on proxy server.
A window will open and you will see a check box for each proxy setting. Tick mark the check box and enter the information on your proxy and port which is given you by your ISP provider or ask your ISP provider if not given.