N/APosted on - 11/23/2012
What is a mac direct record audio? I came from windows 7 64 bit operating system and was given a laptop with mac operating system which I am using right now. I am not an expert when it comes to mac so I have some questions about mac direct record audio.
What is a Mac direct record audio?
There is an inbuilt application called "Simple Sound" which comes with MAC OS which enables you to record direct audio either from an external source or an internal sound source. Please follow the below instructions to use the application.
1. Go to "Control panel" and select "monitors and sound" option.
2. From the "sound" option; under the "monitoring source" select the input source that you using and also select the output quality from the menu.
3. Then exit from the window and go to "Simple Sound" application.
4. Then click on "file" from the menu and start a new recording.
5. Then you'll be able to see a recording control panel where you can start recording, pausing etc. You can also check your recording by playing it from the menu "play" button.
6. After recording the audio save it in your own destination folder by entering a file name. Then click on "save" and the output will be saved in the output folder.
* If you cannot find "Simple Sound" application on Apple menu press "Command+F" and find the application by typing the file name.