N/APosted on - 02/25/2015
I use Twitter almost 10 times and day and I had no problems for the past 1 year. Today morning, when I logged on to my account, I could see all things on my account changed into Turkish. What has gone wrong with my account? Was it hacked by someone or something else?
What to do when everything changes on Twitter?
This might have caused due to some server problems.
You can change your Twitter language by
1. Signing in to your Twitter account.
2. On the upper right of the screen, click profile and select settings.
3. Select language from the Account settings drop down menu.
4. Click save at the bottom of the page.
5. You will be asked to enter your password.
6. Click on Save changes, after entering your password.