N/APosted on - 03/27/2013
How comodo unite relay port works and what are the benefits? Is this allows users to create a virtual private network? Is this helpful for fixing slow PC issue and can remove malware? Can it fix a DNS leak?
What can I do with comodo unite relay port?
Comodo Unite is a peer-to-peer VPN (virtual private networking) program. It allows the users of all experience levels to group multiple computers into their own network by establishing direct and secure VPN connections between them. This peer-to-peer VPN application and instant messenger client needs no expert configuration and effectively simulates a LAN over the Internet using 128 bit encrypted SSL connections.
• Allows users to send and receive messages and files over an encrypted communications channel with an instant messenger client
• Allows users to securely and quickly access home computer while at work and vice-versa
• User can easily share their applications and browsers with others on the same network
• Over other networked computers it simplifies the process of gaining RDP control
• It works on a wide variety of networks and configurations
• Provides full user network authentication prior to connection to servers.
• Via Unite web interface, it provides network management.