N/APosted on - 10/31/2012
I am new to my job and it needs some series typing skill to work there. So I need fast way to improve my typing keyboard skills. I like to learn it in the correct and professional way. Any tips
What is the best way to improve your typing keyboard skills?
I have some tips that you may consider on improving your typing skills.
1. Proper sitting position- make yourself comfortable upon sitting.
2. Proper placement of your hands. See this link for the right position of hands and fingers.
3. Try not to look at the keyboard when typing so that your fingers familiarize the keys.
4. You can type along what you hear.
5. When making typo errors try to ignore it once and go on with typing for you to improve your typing speed but still avoid doing it.
6. Have program that tracks how speed you type. Trace how words per minute you can type.
Try to visit this:
7. Last but not the least “practice always” for practice makes perfect.
Hope this guide helps.