N/APosted on - 09/26/2013
I have a Compaq Presario CQ40 laptop. Last week it started finding new hardware when I logged in to my computer. What is the base system device prestigio for Windows Xp? Which is also compatible with my laptop’s model. I just got my new Compaq Presario CQ40 model and I haven’t explored its functionalities. I need some help.
Gene C Silva.
What is a base system device prestigio for Windows Xp computer?
You can find the missing drive by doing the following steps:
1. You have to access the Device manager. To do so, click Start, then Run and then type devmgmt.msc .
2. Then in the Device Manager, right-click the problem device and click on Properties.
3. On the Driver tab, click on Driver Details. In the Details tab, select Hardware Ids from the dropdown box and write down the details shown under Value.
4. You will see something like this:
5. Copy the first number and search it on Google or at this site. You will find then the driver needed.
The second way to do that is to just follow this link to download the driver and then double-click it to install.