N/APosted on - 10/21/2013
What are the differences between Visual studio 2012 vs 2013.
I have Visual studio 2008 and have a MSDN subscription which allows me to download any Microsoft softwares and as visual studio 2013 being the latest wanted to first ask and then install.
Please give me top 10 differences so i can decide to upgrade to 2012 or 2013 as 2013 being latest would give some time for bug fixes if found any
What are the differences between Visual studio 2012 vs 2013
The Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 provides following features
1) It provides support to XAML and HTML applications useful for Web development
2) Business applications can be created that are useful for Office 365
3) Performance and Diagnostics tools provides efficiency in the development process
4) Provides 64-bit 'edit and continue' feature
5) Automatic binding and redirection provides fast access over multiple solutions
6) Effective editors to provide advanced editing features like MapMode, AutoBrace complete, Peek Definition
7) EventSource are improved to provide better event driven programs
8) Provides reference count in cs files