N/APosted on - 03/28/2013
I need your help. I use installshield express 4 but I heard that the version 5 is very attractive and user-friendly. Is it true? Please, tell me the difference between installshield express 4 and 5. Which version should I use last of all? If I need 5, how can I get it free of cost?
Thanks in advance
What are the difference between installshield express 4 and 5?
Hi John S Michaud,
InstallShield Express 4
1. Patch and upgrading technology,
2. Integration with Microsoft Visual Studio .NET,
3. Supports web services, and many other enhancements that will help developers in creating installations.
InstallShield Express 5
1. Easy to learn and use to lessen the time to complete installation projects.
2. Supports Windows 8, Windows Server 2012 and Visual Studio 2012.
3. Low and cost effective solution in creating reliable Windows Installer, ideal to use by software developers.
4. Language support for English and Japanese giving flexibility to developers in making based on their language.
Download Free Trials
Hope this helps you.