N/APosted on - 05/10/2012
I have recently downloaded CA Internet Security Suite Plus.
When I try to install this up on my PC an error message shows and it is unable to install Website Inspector.
Below I have added a snapshot of this error message. If I allow the installer go on everything will run very well, apart from Website Inspector which was not installed.
I'm using the latest system from Dell, and it appears preinstalled with Windows XP SP2.
Excluding some of the standard Dell software, my PC also contained Google Toolbar. Could Google Toolbar create this problem? Need a solution.
Warning W9027: Unable to install CA Website Inspector.Component Result: 0
Website Inspector cannot be installed on my Dell PC
Your computer has to have a minimum system configuration and up to date time to time to install the CA internet security plus properly. However, there is no assurance to solve this CA installation problem. But you can try to install the CA plus by following steps:
1. Uninstall all the CA product from your software using any Uninstaller.(such as Revo Uninstaller)
2. Download a fresh copy of CA Internet Security Suite Plus.
3. Enter the correct license key you got.
If the W9027 error occurs again, then just follow the instruction below:
1. Click Start>Run.
2. Type "regedit">ok.
3. Explore "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE".
4. Click "SOFTWARE" and explore it.
5. Right Click on "computer association" then left click on "permission"> ok.
6. "Group of user name" left click on 'everyone'.
7. "Permission for administrator" tick the "allow" for full control.
8. Click apply> Ok.
Now reset windows installer, and install CA Internet Security Suite Plus again.
Hopefully your problem will be solved……enjoy.
Note: There is no problem to use google tool in your system for CA plus suite.