N/APosted on - 05/10/2013
Hi guys. I'm trying to use Selenium web auto test tool for performance and load testing of web apps but my browser keeps on crashing. I use Mozilla Firefox 20.0.1 and Windows XP 64 bit. Any ideas what causes the problem?
Web auto test tool crashes on Firefox
Try disabling hardware accelerator
1. Go to Tools then click Options.
2. Choose Advanced then General.
3. Click Browsing, Use hardware accelerator if available
Or try running your Firefox in safe mode. Follow these steps:
1. While on Windows, hold down the shift key while double clicking the Firefox.
2. Go to Help then you should Restart with Add-on Disabled.