N/APosted on - 05/28/2014
My Internet connection is working just great and when I debug and run from inside Visual Studio without any error. But I have this error and I cannot pass it. Any help please ? How can I pass this one ?
Thank you experts !
Web Access Log
Cannot access to database
Web Access Log cannot access to database
Hello Mr. Roxas!
Here are some of the steps that you can use to configure your connection.
1. Go to View Menu and select Server explorer.
2. Open the Data Connections, right-click the connection that you want to change the name and select Modify Connection. Click Ok once done with the changes.
You can also try adding a new connection.
1. Go to New Connection.
2. Go to Server Name and select the server name.
3. Go to Windows Authentication
4. Select SQL Server Authentication and then put your Username and Password.
5. Go to Connect to a Database, type the name of the database.
6. Test the connection and then click Ok once done.