N/APosted on - 09/22/2016
A domain name represents a single PC, but for large scale companies one name should act as a server for all the departments. This is known as virtual server. How to set up a virtual server?
A Virtual Server To Enable One Server To Appear As Several.
TO SET UP A VIRTUAL SERVER
1) Get the IP address from the ISP for the computer whose domain you want to use as well as for those you want to use.
2) To add more computers, click advanced tab and then on add.
3) Go to ISM and double-click on any computer name.
4) Go to directories tab.
5) Click the Browse button to select a folder.
6) Select the home directory.
7) Click on virtual server check box.
8) Enter the IP address of virtual server and click OK.
Now you can use your computer as a virtual server for several other systems.