N/APosted on - 02/05/2015
I can not seem to get this to work with my laptop. I want to use both my laptop screen and my big screen tv as dual monitors. Is there a program that will do this? So far everything I can find is just for using regular monitor connected directly to the laptop.
Using TV As A Second Dual Monitor?
To project the screen from laptop to an external display, you should
1. Confirm laptop and external display are connected by either HDMI, DVI or VGA
2. Select the correct input mode of your TV
3. Press Windows + P and select “Duplicate” (For Windows Vista or above)
3. Right Click on your desktop and select “Screen Resolution”
4. Select “Duplicate these displays” in the Multiple displays.