N/APosted on - 11/03/2011
I’m using Win XP and Outlook for email purpose.
When I try to reply to any mail by select “reply” , comes a ‘X’ mark on body of the mail and it is not allowing me to reply.
I don’t know anything is wrong in settings.
Do i need to re – install it or something wrong in the settings…
Please help me…
Using Microsoft Outlook guide and problem
There are many causes why is this happening to you. Your setting could be change without you know it or an update that was applied change it. Here are possible solution to fix your problem.
Solution 1 :
1. Go to "Tools" >> Options
2. Select "Mail Format" and change from "Rich Text" to "HTML"
3. "Apply" and press OK
4. Go back to Tools >> Options
5. Choose the "Mail Format" again and change from "HTML" to "Rich Text"
6. Press "Apply" and "OK
Solution 2 :
1. Go to the Control Panel
2. Open Windows Firewall even it is turned off.
3. Choose Advanced Tab and then click Restore Defaults.
Hope it helps.