N/APosted on - 12/22/2013
I have Sharp Aquos and am using my digital tuner to tune in any channels but have not been successful. I have tried shifting the set but still nothing happened. I have used it at the same place before also so I know all the components are working. Please tell me what to do about this and how to go on repairing this?
Using digital tuner to tune channels with Sharp Aquos
User should Re scan the Digital Tuner to tune channels with Sharp Aquos.
The steps to Re scan the Digital Tuner are as mentioned below:
1) Switch the TV set and digital television receiver and tune to a channel
2) Press the 'Menu' on the remote control headset of the receiver
3) Select the 'Setup' or 'Installation' option from the menu list
4) Select the 'Tuning' option from the options
5) Wait till the receiver scans all the available channels
6) Click 'Yes' and save the channels on the card
7) Exit all the menus from the list and restart the television set