N/APosted on - 07/26/2016
I am facing some issues with my internet connection from a few days. Its speed is of uploading/downloading etc. is just too slow. I have called up the customer care service also many times, but the problems get fixed for some time and then surfaces up again. So can you please suggest me a good way to deal with the situation? Also, how can I check my internet speed Cox?
Use the Internet checker tool to check my internet speed Cox
The best option is to check your internet speed and then decide if the service provider is worth continuing with or some kind of change is needed. Basically, in problems like these, there is a need to consult the third party for solutions and the service providers should be kept away from the entire process because they will do anything to continue their association with you probably making you miss out on the issues causing the problem. When internet speed tests are conducted by the third party, they are unbiased and purely for your benefit. One such third party is Cox. So let me tell you how I can check my internet speed Cox.
The steps are as mentioned –
1) Start>Web browser>www.cox.com>Internet tools
2) In the sign in window, type in the credentials and log yourself in. If you do not already have an account, then sign up first
3) After the window opens up, under my account, click on internet speed check
4) After the speed check page opens up, click on check speed, to begin with the actual testing
5) After the test finishes, you will find the results displayed on the page Hope we helped.