N/APosted on - 07/26/2016
I have to reset the Password of my Computer using a Hirens Boot CD.
I don’t know about the steps that I should follow. Someone, please help me with using Hirens Boot CD Password Reset of Computer.
Use Hirens Boot CD Password Reset Of Computer.
Follow the steps to reset the Password of your Company.
1) Insert the Hirens Boot CD, and Boot your Computer using that CD.
2) Use the Arrow keys to navigate to “Offline NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 Password Changer.
3) Now, wait for the Registry Editor to load.
4) Choose the Drive where you have installed the Operating System.
5) Confirm the Path of the Windows Registry.
6) Select the “Password Reset” option.
7) Select Edit User Data and then, choose the Password option.
8) Type the username and press 1 to clear the Password.