N/APosted on - 07/25/2016
I am working for an MNC, and we have our Email Setup in MS Outlook. I want to create a Distribution List, but I don’t know how to do that. Please, someone, help me to Create Distribution List in Outlook.
Urgently need steps to Create Distribution List in Outlook
If you want to create the Distribution List, then do as I explain.
1) First, you will have to Define the Distribution List.
2) Open MS Outlook.
3) Click on the “Address Book” icon on the Toolbar.
4) Select “Contacts” in the “Show Names from” option.
5) Click on the File menu, and Select “New Entry.”
6) Select “New Distribution List” under “Entry Type.”
7) Put the Distribution list in the Contacts.
8) After that, type the name of your Distribution List and add the people who you want on the list.
That is it.