N/APosted on - 06/28/2016
I need some help with Exchange 2010. The issue is that out of office not working exchange 2010. The Exchange 2010 users of Out of Office Assistant are not working anymore. When I try, the following error message is displayed.
Error: Out of office assistant settings not displayed, because the server is currently unavailable.
Can someone please help me resolve the problem?
Urgent Assistance Needed With Out Of Office Not Working Exchange 2010
The problem may be that your Outlook AutoDiscovery is not working. AutoDiscovery essentially enables the user to locate the server while they are configuring Out of Office. You can solve the issue by following the next steps.
• Open the site at the URL http://.com/autodiscover/autodiscover.xml.
• You will get the following image-
• Open a Notepad file.
•Type <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
Keep in mind that “RedirectUrl” has to be replaced by your AutoDiscovery URL.
• Save the file as “autodiscover.xml”.
• Open Registry Editor.
• Enter the key HKEY_CURRENT_USERSOFTWAREMicrosoftOffice16.0OutlookAutoDiscover.
• Enter the name of your domain as Value name.
• Enter REG_SZ as Value type.
• Enter the location of the saved .xml file as Value.
• Open Outlook.
• Configure account.