N/APosted on - 07/08/2016
I have created a Database file using MS Access. I want to have its availability even if I don’t have physical access to my computer. How can I transfer and Access Database in a Cloud?
Upload My Database In Cloud. How To Access My Database On Cloud
You need to have a Cloud Client to be able to transfer and access the file on the Cloud.
You can use Google Drive.
1) Upload your file to Google Drive after you open
www.drive.google.com and log in using your Gmail ID.
2) Once you finish uploading, you will see your database file visible on the Google Drive window.
3) That’s it you have stored your database in the Cloud.
4) For accessing the database through another computer, open Gmail on that computer.
5) Login to your Gmail account you used to upload the database.
6) Visit www.drive.google.com and you will see your file there.
7) You can download the database or view it online.