N/APosted on - 01/07/2014
I am in a bad situation, when I upgrade my galaxy note firmware via kies in the middle of the process my laptop suddenly went off without the battery. I didn’t realize how bad the symptoms are? Now the Galaxy note does not power on. When I tried again I got this message, how will I do the recovery? No idea, please help me
Title: Firmware Upgrade encountered an issue
Firmware Upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again.
Upgradation of Galaxy Note firmware via kies failed
The error can be resolved by following the steps mentioned below:
1) Install the Samsung Kies on the computer
2) Remove the battery from the device and note the serial number of the device
3) Connect the device on the computer
4) Launch the Samsung Kies and navigate to 'Tools' > 'Firmware upgrade and installation'
5) Enter the device mobile number in the initialization window of the system
6) Click 'Start Upgrade' button and follow the instructions as stated by the system
7) When the device firmware is installed in the system, the success message will be displayed on the screen